Don’t get me started.
O you’re here reading? Fair enough, I’ll enlighten you on a few things:
- Charlie is starting a masters in Milton Keynes in October, I’m starting it the year later [YAY]
- We have to move to Milton Keynes between now and October [EASY]
- We are getting married in August [YAY]
- Honeymoon in September [YAY]
- Need to find a new job [NO BIGGIE]
- We have to move out of this flat by June 21st [OK THATS MANAGEABLE]
- Our invite RSVP deadline is June 21st [FORWARD IT YOU IDIOT]
- Charlie finishes his current course on June 21st [OK..]
- Nowhere in Cheltenham does a 12 week let that isn’t a holiday let or a bedsit [AWKWARD]
- It’s currently 7 weeks till we have to move out [GETTING CLOSE]
- We have to move out on a Friday [ARGH]
All of this would be fine if our landlords weren’t the worst organisation on the planet. They are not registered with any governing body, nor do they seem to understand that people live in the flat, hence it may not be in ‘pristine conditiong’ upon inspection. All their staff are miserable with horrific customer service/relation skills. As soon as we get our instructions for never having to talk to the poor excuse for a letting agent, they will be getting a complaint. I don’t care that we have to move out, it’s the owners decision to want to sell on. But we have been patronised and bullied to the point that I got ill I was so stressed out.
Apparently forgetting to hoover and using the toilet is grounds for them to inspect us again? UGH. Now wonder there were no agency fees, I would feel sick having to pay for any of their services.
They are Northwood letting agents in Cheltenham. This is their website: http://www.northwooduk.com/
NEVER USE THEM.
Right. Onto more positive things:
WE ARE MOVING TO MILTON KEYNES AAAAAHHHHHHHHH
Most of the wedding stuff is now organised! It is literally just minor details, and paying! We are getting RSVPs in and all is well 🙂 I have just found out as well that I can get ready at the venue, which is a massive load off my mind!
It is just our living arrangements now, if I had a job we would just move to MK sooner, but interviews/applications and everything take time.
Anyway, I’ve just made banana cake! AND it’s just cooked. tarra!